Do you find it difficult to record your ideas quickly and efficiently? Squid: Take Notes, Markup PDFs may be the solution you are looking for. An innovative app, Squid allows you to take notes by hand on your Android device, as if you were writing on paper. With its incredible capabilities, you can not only take notes, but also markup PDFs, edit documents, and even import images. The vector quality of Squid ensures that your notes remain beautiful at any zoom level and on all devices. And with special benefits for active pens on supported devices, Squid delivers a natural and responsive writing experience.
Squid: Take Notes, Markup PDFs isn’t just about taking notes. This is about increasing your productivity. Organization of notes in notebooks, export in PDF or image format, and even the ability to share with colleagues or friends make it more than just a notes app. Other standout functionality includes the use of an active pen to write and a finger to erase, as well as the ability to present notes on a secondary display. So, if you’re looking for an elegant and efficient note-taking solution, Squid might be the answer you need.
How to Install Squid: Take Notes, Markup PDFs
- Download file "squid: take notes, markup pdfs v4.0.15.apk" and proceed with its installation on your gadget.
- Navigate to Menu > Settings > Security > and toggle on the option for unknown sources, this allows your device to install apps from providers other than the Google Play Store.
- Next, get the obb file, handle any zip file extraction if required, and then duplicate it into the "SD/Android/obb" directory.
- Finally, commence with the applications execution.
MOD Info v4.0.15:
- Premium / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Native crashlytics analytics completely;