Weather & Radar – Morecast is your constant companion in providing accurate weather information down to street level detail, allowing you to prepare for heavy rain, snowstorms or hot weather. The app combines data from more than 28,000 weather stations around the world, guaranteeing you the most precise forecasts. In addition, the weather radar feature provides real-time visualization from precipitation to lightning layers, helping you understand the weather dynamics around you.
Weather & Radar – Morecast doesn’t just provide forecasts, it becomes a component of your lifestyle. Customizable widgets let you get weather updates right on your device’s home screen, while detailed weather charts visualize hour-by-hour weather forecasts. For frequent travelers, navigation features guide you through the best routes that avoid adverse weather conditions. And uniquely, an active user community lets you share and watch weather moments from different parts of the world. With all these amazing features, Morecast is truly changing the way we interact with nature and the weather around us.
How to Install Weather & Radar – Morecast
- Download file "weather & radar – morecast v4.1.14.apk" and proceed with its installation on your gadget.
- Navigate to Menu > Settings > Security > and toggle on the option for unknown sources, this allows your device to install apps from providers other than the Google Play Store.
- Next, get the obb file, handle any zip file extraction if required, and then duplicate it into the "SD/Android/obb" directory.
- Finally, commence with the applications execution.
MOD Info v4.1.14:
- Premium / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Facebook ads bundled SDK removed completely;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;